Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Music and Musings.

Today, when i am traveling to office, i took my brother's handy music set (Sony NetMD along with Bose headsets). The travel takes approximately 1.5 hours.

I am amazed with the quality of sound and song on a MiniDisc, when compared to new Age Memory based MP3 players! I am not crazy about music and sound, but surely i love to listen good music. Well i can tell the impedence and power impacts on a speaker output quality. But, if you ask my brother, he will tell all about, how 2.1 is different from 5.1, and if you need a reciever to listen 5.1 encoded DVD, how to improve quality of sound of normal FM stations or Satellite Radio etc. etc.

My brother has done really good job in bringing in this combination of NetMD and Bose headsets.

Thanks Harsha! You have really nice collection of songs.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you should try my iRiver mp3 player once.

sid said...

I should!

I have an iRock (an MP3 Player) and tried to compare the quality with the NetMD. I believe the difference in quality would be because of the music format AAC(in NetMD) over MP3.